Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19, 2011

 I'm with Elder Mo now. He's a cool guy. He told me if his companion wants to work hard he'll do it. Sounds good enouph to me. We've gotten stuff done since he got here. New investigators have been flowing in. It's the best feeling in the world to find people that accept us and then accept the message on top of that. We also ate with the Mata family the other day and they brought someone along. She was just a little interested in the lessons. Then she came to our stake conference yesterday and she was so touched by the spirit that she cried, accapted the lessons, and even wanted to bear her testimony infront of everyone later that night. But she couldn't because the stake presidency failed to announce it and then after being informed just shrugged their shoulders and smiled. Come on guys. It's okay whatever. I'm sorry I really have to hurry today. I'll just finish by saying the gospel is still true, and the mission is still awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment