Sunday, October 2, 2011

September 26, 2011

We had a great week this week. We taught quite a few lessons. One of our investigators just moved into the Vairao Mayor's yard. It was a cool lesson. He's getting baptised the eighth of October with two others. I'll give you the full stories after. We're also making some serious progress with a few others. Torea who found us. Has completely turned his life around. The word of wisdom was a real challenge but he just blew it out of the water. We also taught an ex Jehovah's witness the other day and she was blown away. So the work is moving right along here.  Yesterday we went around and committed their members to find people and went around finding others. There was such a strong spirit. We were very bold and we found a lot of people. I had a blast. Us two (Elder Abner) and their ward mission leader were like the dream team. Also I did an interview for a kids baptism on Friday and he wanted me to confirm him. He lives all the way in Tiare (my old sector). At first I was like "No, come on man I live in Vairao." He persisted and I confirmed him. It was the opening day of the new church in my old ward. Cool! I'm way stoked for conference. I'll let you know what happens here. The zone is nuts but the sector is sweet. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment