Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 24, 2011

This week I seriously was almost always in Taravo with Elder Bell instead of in my sector. I guess they had an argument? So I had to do something for an open house. They promised they would come get us multiple times, but they never did so I was stuck in the same clothes for days. All I had was my scriptures and the clothes on my back. I also had to write a 15 minute talk to give in one of their wards cause his companion didn't want to come back to give his talk. He never even called to say he'd just leave me there. So yeah, my zone has fallen apart. Things should get better though. It's been kind of fun. Since Bells companion left the lock on his bike we have been walking really far and getting picked up by random members. It's an adventure for sure. It's all a part of the experience I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment