Sunday, October 23, 2011

October 17, 2011

Almost half the zone is changing but I'm not. It's okay. The sector is doing great. We've finally gotten some new people and the others are really progressing. We're working really hard to get the members in action. Without members the work is almost helpless. You should invite the missionaries to come eat sometime. They need it. Not so much for the food but they need you guys. Well the most exciting things happening right now are our lessons with Mohau who is an inactive, handicapped by the devil guy who we blessed. Now we teach him and his protestant wife and an old grandma who only speaks the purist form of Tahitian there is. Also I went on a split to Taravo the other day with Elder Bell and a 19 year old kid preparing to go on a mission. It was cool. Also yesterday the spirit guided us to a few random people that we wouldn't have thought of otherwise. Finally this morning we woke up really early and went to the very center of town to sing. Twice a week from now until Christmas we'll be doing that for two hours each time. I'm not too excited about the training process but the end results will be amazing. I'll keep you informed on that. And finally the best part of it all. I have found what I was waiting for since my first day on my mission. I found the one thing I was supposed to do here. It was my first ever contact way back in Papeari. I contacted him, he started with us, got baptised about a month after I left, and now he has gone to the temple and he is sealed with his family. I see now why I have been in the zone so much. I have seen him progress. Yeah God, Abner and he told me the same thing. So I feel good. I'll keep at it anyways. So yeah, there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment