Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October 3, 2011

This week Elder Bell and I were having an awesome time. We did a lot of great work. We did some contacting and the people did some gentle rejecting. But we had some success anyways. One family, before we even had the chance to talk invited us in to eat. They poured us a couple bowls of coffee. Thanks but no thanks. Then they served us two huge plates of food despite us telling them that we were literally on our way to eat. It was cool. After I asked if we could have a moment and I was able to testify to this whole family about the church with the help of my companion. They accepted it. Cool stuff.  We did some good work and that's the most important.  I'll give it one last go before I get transferred (normally at the end of this month). Pray that I go off to some really cool island and that I don't have to suffer in the city. It can happen. Have a good week. I'll talk to you next time when I'll only have 4 months left. Weird. Time's really moving now. And conference was awesome, but my fourth and last one of my mission. Okay I'll end there. Next week I'll tell you what happens. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment