Monday, November 28, 2011

October 31, 2011

Me and my companion are back together and just killing it in Vairao. Plus he even drives better now because a lot of members were kind of freaking. I guess the Lord just waited until I honestly couldn't take it anymore. He had armies just waiting and on his command they all came. So the mission is great. A painting wouldn't look very good if it was only bright colors. The dark colors are what give it contrast. Anyways this week one of our eternal investigators gave us a golden investigator. She's got a lot of questions but she listens really well and takes notes. We did the first lesson and she was totally convinced. We asked her to pray as well. The next day she called us and said she wanted a lesson immediately, we couldn't so we planned the next day. After a few minutes I asked if she had prayed and she was like "well yeah, otherwise I wouldn't have come back". My bad, I guess the spirit totally rocked her world. We've now taught her three times. Vairao is still the best. We lead the stake in baptisms. It's hard work but it totally pays off. I'm going to finish here strong but I think I'll be transferred pretty soon here. That'll be weird to be in my last sector. I hope your prayers are answered mom. The gift of tongues one is sure working. I feel great in French and pretty confident in Tahitian, especially for gospel stuff. Well that about does it for this Halloween afternoon. The work keeps on moving. I can't believe it's November tomorrow. I also can't believe the awesome trip your going on. And I really can't believe I'm only finishing with Redding, on the tenth! President always wanted to separate us all... And I thought a lot of Dad today because me and Baldridge after waking up at like four this morning went to a Porsche dealership in town. Anyways have a fun trip. I'll talk to you next month. Thanks for your support, I'll be sure to not let up.

No comments:

Post a Comment