Monday, November 28, 2011

November 28, 2011

I am sorry to say that this week was not a very good one for the work. NOTHING gets done here. It reminds me of being with my friends before the mission. Everyone has to be together. No one wants to be "alone" in their sectors. It was just a big hangout. Any excuse to do so and we were off. I'm pretty close to giving up on my companion. Now that I push less we get along better. The work is pretty much the same though. Cool things did happen though. We had a district thanksgiving with our meeting on Friday. I never thought we could find all the ingredients here but we did. Turkey, real mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, green bean casserole, and dessert after. That was super fun. Then Saturday president came to our sector to do a baptismal interview for a really old grandpa we taught. The poor old guy has a really hard time understanding but he really wants to get baptised. So we called in the big dog. President did the interview whilst us and the grandma laughed when we heard president trying to yell the baptismal questions to an old man that just didn't get it. I don't think he answered correctly to any of the questions but president let him pass without any question. Even after he prayed to God Jehovah in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of the Holy Ghost amen. I guess it's all good though. That's about all that has happened. I'm sorry I don't have anything great to tell you guys for the moment. Maybe next time I will because tomorrow the transfers will be announced for the next week and Elder Hamula is coming. Maybe he'll save me. For now I'm just trying to hang in there and not give up. Also I did get those packages. But I can't freaking open them yet! Hah it's cool though. I opened Tally and Taylor's and it was great. Welp, I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment