Monday, November 28, 2011

November 14, 2011

Anyways here I am again. My life is one eternal round. We had our big meeting with president on Thursday where he challenged us to more than double our baptisms next year. This year was a record year but he wants to go wayyyyyyyyyy higher. I honestly think it's possible but not at the rate things are going right now. We are in the heart of Babylon! I've tried talking to my companion and that's not working either. He told me as soon as I am no longer here to slow him down he's going full out against the rules. He almost punched me in the face the other night in the car but rather he bruised his hand hitting the roof while swearing at me. He apologized after and promised he'd never touch me and I believe him. But come on. He was mad because he didn't hear me earlier that day when I told him president wanted him to call him. President showed up randomly and saw me and Bell sitting their at their house without companions, bikes or phones. I'm happy despite all this madness going on around me things are good. The best thing that happened this week was our welfare missionary thing where we did a little free car wash for random people that came by. We didn't have a lot but at least some people came. The problem was that most of our zone with my companion left because "it was stupid" so no one talked to these random people. I think it still had an effect on them. Also on an even brighter note- Elder Hamula is coming again. I guess we have some other great meeting with him on the third. I'm stoked. He's such a cool guy. Also your guy's vacation sounds totally awesome. I would love to go there sometime. Only in reading Jesus the Christ did I realize that the apostles and church literally covered the entire eastern Hemisphere. Have an awesome vacation. Tell Andrew what up for me if you see him. That's so cool. I'll talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment