Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 13, 2011

Well this week was just about the same as any other week. We taught a bunch of lessons; 19 actually. So basically every week has more lessons and new investigators than the one before. Success! Also I got a call from the Ariiotimas (who love you) and they said that at least two of the people we taught in Rurutu are getting baptised soon. The prophet Hearii is having his baptismal interview today. So basically nothing changes, all the fruits come after I leave sectors. I'm way happy about that cause at least there's fruit. We got a lot of potential new investigators this week by working with ward members. Saturday was like the MTC all over again. Me, my companion and our ward mission leader all sat in a room and had different non-member couples come and sit down in front of us. We had to quickly get to know them and think of an appropriate lesson. Soooo sick. I loved it because this time I was ready and this time it was real. So yeah, total success here in Vairao.

No comments:

Post a Comment