Monday, June 6, 2011

June 6, 2011

This week was moderately awesome. Monday we had a way powerful blessing for an old 99 percent dead grandma; I dunno why but the spirit was way super strong. We also played tennis therefore breaking mission history for me. I thought of mom. Also we totally killed two kids in a pick-up game. Wednesday we had our last  Zone Leader meeting dealy with President Smith. Bummer. My whole district was there except Ferrin. Thursday I taught a bunch of Protestant people how to sing with better accents. What an experience that was. They're singing songs from Glee. Do you guys still what that? Saturday we had our Stake Conference and the coolest thing ever happened. I ran into William. My first ever contact. Since we started the lessons he got baptised and Sunday he was getting the Melchizedek Priesthood. It was legit. He told me that before with the other missionaries he could never accept the lessons but that day it was different. He said and I quote "it was because of you... It was because of the spirit and you." And at that moment I realised, along with my current studies in Preach My Gospel, that that is exactly what we're supposed to do. In fact that is what we do all day everyday. We work according to the spirit. It's both Him and us that make the difference in every investigator's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment