Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 18, 2011


 I've been wondering if it would really be worth it to go to Rurutu. Expensive stuff. I can't believe that President Smith called and/or had anything nice to say. Just kidding but seriously.. I'm moderately shocked. I've always done my best but I didn't think he ever saw or noticed. Sweet. Tell him what up if you talk to him again. That guy's such a boss. Love him. K well I just got pressed to go so I will give you only the purest and most important information (there's not a lot). Last week for P-day we rode bumper cars for an hour and a half and ate cotton candy. I felt like a child at a circus because that's exactly what I was. Tuesday we had a ton of lessons and got a surprise call to take an elder all the way to Papeete for a transfer because he kissed a girl the night before at midnight in the mission house. Yeah, okay. And that's the least of his problems. So as punishment he got sent to an awesome island with Elder Ferrin. Poor Ferrin. We did a lot of looking again this week and just a teensy bit of finding. But we had success on the side of baptisms. One of our not so prepared investigators had a few spiritual visions this week and is now ready to be baptised. So this Saturday he'll be baptised. I'm way super stoked and I'll tell you all about it next time. Well now it's off to the Noni factory and then off to save some more souls. Seeya next week. Also thank you so much for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment