Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4, 2011




Family, I'll try and be brief cause our normal email place is closed and it's really expensive here. But basically after your emails I am way super stoked for next year's 4th of July. I'll have you guys I know I celebrated the Fourth here with something even better than blowing up a piece of America. I blew up a piece of a french country! We burned our garbage in our yard as a celebration. And I guess we totally forgot about a can of aerosol so it exploded like our whole neighborhood and my companion screamed like a girl. I was singing the national anthem during the whole ordeal. America rules! Wario is good and the work is hard. Our new president isn't as evil as everyone says. I loved the conference. Our entire mission was there except for two guys. Yeah sorry I'm not gonna have any money for food later so I'm gonna go. We'll be in Papeete today to take someone to the doctor. Lame. Oh yeah one last thing. This week we went to Fenua Aihere to see some members. Look it up on google maps. It's after the end of the road so we had to go on foot in flip flops through the ocean and through rivers. Just like in the movies. Two guys in white shirts going through the jungle. Just know I'm still kickin. And you guys are living the dream life. Keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment