Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 25, 2011

In two weeks I'll have been on my mission for 18 months. My district's trying to figure out if we should extend our mission or just finish at the normal time. We'll see; we've still got a while. So the work goes on here in Vairao. We should be splitting our ward next week meaning an even bigger sector and even more Jehovah's Witnesses to preach to us. I don't have a whole lot to report. But we had two major successes this week. We fixed the baptism for our investigator Toto for next week. They chose me to baptise him. His last name is really super long Teriiteporouarai and his real first name is apparently worse. Whaterrr. Then his son will get baptised probably two weeks after (hopefully by his father) and then our investigator Poni will get baptised two weeks after that. So we are having baptisms consistently about every two weeks. Also there was one this week and the one two weeks before. Success! Things are really moving along here. I love the work, but I just hope that we'll be able to keep finding people. That's the hard part. We look for help but don't really find it. But I know they try to try. So yeah basically the mission is awesome, hard, but awesome. We'll see what the next few months have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment