Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1, 2011

Yo mom, sorry I'm so late today we had to go to pape-shootmeintheface-ete to take someone's bike in. Thats nuts that Nelson is leaving. He's two years younger man. Real quick for the questions- I got the flash drives back and I'll work on refilling them and sending them pretty soon here. Plus I bought a 32 gig with the credit card. The other one is full. Wario is as classic as ever. We get along alright. The stuff works, I'm lookin better. I'll probably need more even though I am embarrassed to say so. Wednesday we had a type of leadership meeting where president Sinjoux gave us some tough assignments. Then we had to do two transfers which ended up leaving about 10 missionaries all at the same spot looking at each other all asking "how?". Oh and one Elders companion got transferred, because of his multiple girlfriends, but no replacement came. So for three days we did both our lessons in our sector and his lessons in his. He slept at our house thus leaving the three of us to sleep on the ground. It was sooo fun. I love Elder Abner. He made things fun. He said it was the best day of his life. He was right to say so, we had a spiritual party.
Finally his new companion came Friday night. He has two months left and he is serving ten minutes from his house in his own stake. Can you imagine if I went to serve on like 33rd south for my last ten weeks? Tough stuff. He's stoked though, he knows everyone. He's home. And finally yesterday was an amazing baptism from our investigator Toto. We woke up at 5:15 and got ready. His baptism was at seven. The font was empty when we got there. But it worked out. I baptised him. It was perfect. Afterwords he bore his testimony which blew every one's socks off. After church we gave him the priesthood so that when his son comes back from the tuamotus he can baptise him. I'm so stoked on the mission! Well yeah that's about it though. Sorry I can't give more details but if I did what would have to talk about when i come back? Just kidding I try. Anyways I'll talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment