Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 30, 2011


                                                                Elder James J. Hamula                                                      

I'll just say for president I am figuring it out little by little. He's a good guy.  It's all good. All I'll really tell you is what happened yesterday.We woke up at three and got there (Papeete) really early. I don't really know why... But it was way super cool. Elder Hamula taught us some pretty incredible stuff. Most of which isn't worthy of being transmitted by email. But let's just say I went there with a lot of questions in my heart and he responded to each one of them as if I had asked him to do so. He prepared nothing coming in but definitely received some inspiration. That meeting will change both my mission and my life. It was cool too since there were probably 20 of us all there sitting on a couch being taught how to be leaders in the mission. Afterwords all of us zone leaders had one on one interviews with him. Too bad for the district leaders. That was a first for me. I learned a whole lot and I'm really sorry that you have to wait to hear it. I definitely felt important though. I gotta bounce. Elder Abner needs us. His companion is either dead or dying of sickness. We'll see. See you next week. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment