Monday, February 7, 2011

February 7, 2011

I'll leave around the 14th for a zone conference and then pretty soon after it's transfers. I'm kinda bummed though cause I know I am just due to head into the ghetto streets of FAA'A. No more beaches, there's more crazy people too. Anyways for now everything is good out here. The work is starting to move along a little better. We're making friends with more and more people. Investigators and lost sheep as well. There are entire villages who have all fallen away from the church. Villages man! But it's okay we're there for them. Pretty soon this area will see success and our tiny church will fill up. This week not all that much really happened. We had one sweet lesson yesterday. We taught lesson one - simple.. So I taught about God. On all the islands that is a very simple subject cause they already know. But this guy straight up had no idea who he was or how to pray or anything. It was the first time I had ever met anyone like that. Well we taught the crap out of him and it was so cool to see that knowledge come to him. Normally he is way timid but by the end he was pretty talkative. The spirit was there even though at first we listened to their Protestant fireside thing. That's really all that happened lesson wise. I also cut a huge field with weed wackers. It's a weird culture, like no one has a lawnmower. They loved to see the Marite out there in action. Anyways that's all I really have to say. Oh and of coarse I am stoked for the year mark. It's kind of cool actually to think I have been out for that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment