Sunday, December 18, 2011

December 13, 2011

                                                         The Bora Bora Airport Runway
Hello from yesterday. Today president told us we could have a kind of half P-day since yesterday we were on Tahiti. I'll try and be brief. I got here Wednesday with no problems at all. A french lady sat next to e and I guess her job is to go stay at different hotels around the world. That is so cool! I don't think she felt the same way about the gospel.. I was absolutely shocked when I got off the plane. It was quite a site. I saw the other guy off whilst my companion and the other two guys were waiting for me. We took the boat to the main island and it was so beautiful with the sun setting and everything. We got to work the next day and I really like the sector. There's not a whole ton of investigators because it just got split. But we have been handling it pretty well. Me and my companion get along great. He's not crazy like his brother at all. We're pretty tight. The other two guys are Elders Neimela and Mulford. We live in the same house between our sectors and it's pretty cool. Except for every one's sick with the cold I'm getting over. Otherwise, we went back down to Tahiti Sunday morning in order to sing that night. I've never seen more people in my life. The thing was too full and members had to give up their seats for investigators that came because there were so many. We absolutely killed it singing too. People were in tears. The spirit was rockin it there. We all ate and slept by the temple together that night. The next day we had our big P-day all together then ate Turkey. How random, turkey. Later on at the airport I saw my companions parents. They were totally cool and kind of apologized for their son's behavior. I told them it was totally cool. I feel like that whole thing is finally over now since I now know his family.. Anyways, now we're back and I'm excited to go out and work. Wish me luck. I'll talk to you next week and then on Christmas. I'll try and tell you guys when I'll call. Time is going by so fast I can't believe it. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment