Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19, 2011

Well here I am. Just hanging out. I think we're going to ride our bikes around the whole island today. I think it's smaller than Rururtu actually. But there are a lot of people here. I think it's the most since my first sector. And yes there are tons of tourists. I've talked to a couple. Have fun with Christmas. We were talking about Christmas traditions the other day and I realized that I really prefer Christmas at home. Whatever. It'll work out. Christmas I'll just call you when I can. Don't wait around too much. I'll for sure be calling in the afternoon here (between like 1:00 or 3:00) so that will be four hours different from your time. Good? We'll see. If I don't get a call I'll just call anyways Christmas and we'll try and figure it out. Anyways, this week wasn't all that interesting. We did a lot of looking and not a lot of finding. People just didn't wanna hear it this week. There was good news though. Finally I got my stuff and a much needed piece for my bike. The whole week rode my bike around with the seat all the way down and it was retarded. The other good thing happened yesterday. After all of our searching two people called us over and asked us about family search. We explained it and why we do it and then asked them to take the lessons. Everyone the whole week had said no but they said yes. So we taught them the first lesson right there on the side of the road and they totally accepted it. So that's about it. This is going to be a tough week for the work but I'm sure we'll be fine. Then once January comes the work should get a lot easier. It's weird to think about but the end is quickly coming. It's going to be a fight till the finish though. Okay see you Sunday! Thanks for everything. Enjoy being home and pray for snow. Also if you guys ever see Davey give him a big German hello for me. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment