Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 26, 2011

Hey mom, bet you didn't think I'd email today. I didn't think so either because a guy took us out to one of the outer ring islands today and we were there all day. The pictures are really cool. It was just nice and relaxing. I'm sorry this will be real short because my companion is waiting on me. I'm just so happy we got to talk yesterday and I know it will be like ten times better in person. I'll keep you informed for the memory cards and pictures. Just real quick- I don't let this distract me but I am realizing when I get back I have to get some stuff organized. School, job, phone, etc. I don't know how any of that is going to work. I'll probably buy an i-phone and school is March 1st? Where will i work? I dunno, It's crossed my mind a bit. I guess we'll see. K Sorry this is short. Thanks for the call yesterday. I'll talk to you next week. Elder Oldroyd

No comments:

Post a Comment