Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2, 2012

I'll warn you now I won't be talking a whole lot about Bora today cause this week was lame. The whole island was totally wasted all day and all night blasting music and partying in the streets. People were making bombs in the neighborhood next door and lighting them off almost every 30 minutes. There were tons of tourists and tons of random house parties everywhere. Plus it rained a ton. New Year's Eve the fireworks woke me up and I was able to watch them from my window. People here are crazy though it was kind of fun to see it all but it was destructive to our already lacking sector. Things should get better though. So here's my news - Wednesday we are flying down to Raiatea (a pretty big island not to far away) for interviews and not coming back until Thursday afternoon. Then we're going back down there February 3rd for a Zone Conference. Cool stuff. I'm excited to see what it's like there. Plus Bell will be there. Also transfers are next week and Frischkneckt is going back to his first sector. Redding is going to Moorea for like four weeks. Anyways, I want Liz's room for sure. I guess we'll just figure everything out when I get back. Should be interesting. I've got a lot of decisions to make when I get back. It'll probably work out in the end. I love being in a house of four. And finally President Smith coming to my homecoming would mean the world to me. How freaking cool would that be. Okay, well I'll talk to you next week then four more times...

-Elder Oldroyd

No comments:

Post a Comment