Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30, 2012

Well hey family. Here I am again. With only one time left this is kind of weird. The rest will just be in person. But like the gospel, you could study my mission your whole life and not understand the half of it (I filter). So sounds like things are pretty normal at home. That's funny the Mulford's dad called. He's a great guy. I love Mully; we talk every morning and every night for way longer than is necessary. It'll be weird to see all of those people when I get back. Maybe the Tongan guy will understand some of it. I have done a little thinking about the whole pilot thing as well as a couple others and I have realized I'm just going to have to hit google hard when I get home. Then I can make a justified decision. Maybe I'll do insurance... Also for the skis it's the white and black ones. The boots are dark grey or blackish I guess. I can do it though. They probably don't even need it though do they? I am just so excited to go skiing. That is my real desire. That's what I want to do for my P-days, which will be every day. So this week was cool I guess. After email last week my companion pulled a couple ligaments in his knee so he has been super gimp and we have had to find members to drive us around. It's a new experience. It also gave me time to repair my bike so I'm back in action now. We taught some great lessons this week. We got a few new investigators as well. One of them is the brother of a guy I taught and baptised in Vairao. How random. We contacted him and started the lessons and it's going really well. I like it too cause we're teaching a lot in Tahitian right now and the spirit knows that language man. We also got a third guy with us. He's my replacement so it's kind of like sitting on a lawn chair next to your grave. Elder Saxton. I hope this rising sector will keep on rising is all. I dunno I'll be sure and tell you all about it. I'm still hanging in there and working the best I can with my current circumstances. Also just randomly- today we went shark-feeding with a member. It was a bummer that we couldn't get it but it was way cool anyways. After feeding some sharks and manta rays we went to his boss's private motu and ate sandwiches. It was true paradise. After we did some shopping and I realized that I forgot my pin code for my credit card! please send that to me so I can buy cool stuff. Also as for a cruise I would be totally down. Just don't forget that I have reserved houses for us in Tahiti, Rurutu and here on a motu all for free all with people who are willing to take us on private tours anywhere we want to go. a cruise is kind of unnecessary. It's probably better to save the money for plane or boat tickets. I dunno. Anyways I'll see you next week for reals. I'll send an email Monday and I'll come right behind it. I leave here next Thursday so from then on I am on my way home.


-Orometua

No comments:

Post a Comment