Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 24, 2012

                                         Intercontinental or Thalasso Hotel
Hey mom, sorry this is super late and probably short. I'm so happy it snowed there. Finally. I don't want to keep living in this eternal summer. It's been really really hot here the last couple of days. Today we went and visited a hotel with a couple members. It was everything I ever could have imagined. It's called the Intercontinental or Thalasso. Check her out. This week went as usual. We got some great work done with the members and we are finally finding people to teach. I'm guessing there will be a whole bunch of baptisms in a couple months. Everyone gets really excited when I tell them that someday I'll come here with you guys so I'm sure we'll be accepted somewhere. The health care system here is awful. They don't know anything other than ibuprofen and sleep. I don't want to talk for a long time at my homecoming. I'll just talk about stuff. I'll bear my testimony though. Whatever you chose for food is good but I really would like lasagna or tacos. I go back to Tahiti the day before I come home. I'm sorry this is short. We only have two more after this. Crazy stuff man. I'll talk to you next week.
Elder Oldroyd

No comments:

Post a Comment