Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 9, 2011






Hey, everyone. I don't have a ton of time so I'll be brief. So Rurutu is finally behind me. I am glad to be done with that. But I know I learned a lot. You'd think it would be hard to learn anything stuck on an island with two companions from Babylon with some of the ward members working against you but you'd be wrong. I really learned a lot about patience and endurance amidst all the problems. And I really learned a lot about farming weird island plants. But that's all behind me now. I got transferred to Vairao as a zone leader. It's a humbling call but mostly a relief. I can finally feel the spirit when we teach. My companion listens when I teach instead of distracting the investigator. There are no more cell phones or late night movies. Life is good here. We've got some serious problems in the zone but it's much better than my last sector. I'm so excited to go out and work everyday with the spirit. I look forward to the rest of my mission being better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment