Wednesday, November 17, 2010

February 19, 2010


Wow, you guys ask soooooo many questions!It's pretty awesome here. We all get along great and it's fun. The first three days took FOREVER however since Sunday all the day fly by. I love getting letters, our district leader brings them in and when I get one I freak out (inside of course). Friday is my P-day from now on and it's way chill not getting in church clothes.I have received all your packages, I love the shoes. I am getting pretty wide in the mid-section but isssall good. Send me everyone's emails (via letter "snail mail"). I like personal study time the best, weird... The only thing that really drives me nuts is while we're all studying some people like to say there french phrases out loud and the problem is I always listen to them so I learn nothing. I love all the instructors, Frere Horton is chill except he doesn't watch many sports so he doesn't help us much in seeing the outside world. Soer Wilkin is awesome because she often just talks about Tahiti and doesn't hurt our heads with French. I hope I can start to pick up the language better, I can understand when I'm reading and other people are talking but it's hard to remember what to say. Wednesday we have to teach a 35 minute lesson in french. Yeah okayyy it's hard enough in English. Well anyways keep in touch, getting letters is so boss, especially from you. I'll write you as often as I can, just know I'll probably be alive at least until it snows next... The snow makes me miss skiing. I would bear my testimony in French but it's hard on these darn keyboards. So just hang out I'll write it in letter and stuff. Hah just kidding about the and stuff but seriously I'll talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment