Thursday, November 18, 2010

July 29, 2010





My comps are great. They are willing to work hard especially when we have things planned. Other than that as with everyone it takes a little pushin. Elder Jackson is from Arizona and he's been here for a while. Elder Hutia is from Bora and he is brand new. I've got a connection to Bora man! Our investigators are many. We have got a few right now who follow this gospel except can't get baptised due to one thing in their lives. Such as marriage, or families. But we still teach them and try to work towards fixing those problems. We actually had one take a little break from the lessons. It's the one that confessed an undying love for me. I don't know if I already mentioned that.. But yeah I am pretty sure I'll be done here in the next five weeks. It's sad but exciting. Saturday is our day for two weddings but the baptisms I am not so sure about. I had to tell one guy to wait because we're still not done with the lessons. The others I never see anymore and we haven't done an interview. But either way we are invited to both the awesome parties.
Okay I'll leave you with a little experience of this P-day when I couldn't email. So we went on a hike with our whole zone, that's like 15 elders I think. So on the way up our president calls my buddy who goes home soon and asks him what he is doing. He lies... Later we get to the hike and it was amazing. Water falls and caves and just crazy stuff. But at one point my previously mentioned buddy and another elder took a swim. That's wrong obviously, but it's something that it's better to ignore. Anywho, later that night my MTC friend Elder Frishchknecht called President and told him. It was an honorable thing to do but now the whole mission hates him. I feel so bad for the guy; the Tahitians will never forget what he did and they will build a wall of hate against him before they even meet him. I have even been warned that I shouldn't talk to him too much or they'll think I am a rat. Of course I'll still talk to him but isn't that terrible?

No comments:

Post a Comment