Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Mission Begins


The MTC
I am here on my little LDS account deal and the system is somewhat ridiculous. I have loved all the letters but mom you were right- cookies are a bad idea. I easily eat twice as much here as I do at home. It's way way fun here. We are all learning French very quickly. The first day I played basketball and it wasn't all that fun but I still had a good time. Yesterday I played volleyball with some cool cats and my serve definitely helped me find a place on the team. Anyways, I like all the Elders in my little Tahitian district as well as the entire French branch. I am in a trio with Elder Ferren and one of his best friends, Elder Carlisle. We have gotten along just fine and we're certainly having fun with the other Elders. They love the way I always say "ELDER!". Shark Bait officially wrote me my first letter and I recieved it the first day I got here. Oh shark Bait... I really miss all my friends, and you guys, but it's not THAT much longer right? Anyways I can't really think of all the things I should probably say. But tell me all about what's happening at home. I don't know just tell me the stuff that's happening because in here we hear nothing of the outside world. Oh random thought to close- I see Zeke and Taylor Ririe all the time. Zeke always talks to me in Spanish and I respond in English, Spanish, and yes, even some French. I also saw Andrew the other day and although my trust worthy companions left me lost and alone it was totally worth it.I'm out of time.. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment