Thursday, November 18, 2010

November 1, 2010

I'll just start right off and say honestly I'm fine. The doctors here are terrible so I have to do things myself. I'll get to work on that toe nail. I've dug er out a couple times and it hurts like a banshee. My finger will always just be a little souvenir. I went to another doctor en ville for it and he just burned me with nitrogen. It was a waste of time. Really though it's fine. My eye is pretty much better. By the way are you guys practicing any French? You have to know it for when you come. Anywho as for life here it was a somewhat uneventful. My companion Elder Paiti was really weird this week. He tends to leave us a lot. And he also tends to break his bike a lot. Also he tends to not pay attention in lessons a lot. It's all good though - my comps are cool cats. Today we went out boating. It was way fun. Oh random note, so do you remember how I said all of our investigators are nuts? Yeah just this week one saw Jesus, the other got a warrant for his arrest and the final one used to smoke leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment