Wednesday, November 17, 2010

February 26, 2010


Yeah okay so this week has been a little nuts and I am doing my very best to get as much information as I can into a very small email. Much like the Book of Mormon... However there are no wars, plus I am not a prophet, let alone a collection of many prophets. Anyways, here are the answers to your basic questions. I wake up at about 6:20 although my companions often don't. I try to wake them up but it's often difficult for them. I on the other hand am getting nearly twice as much sleep as I was at home so I feel great! The food is nasty, everyone farts so much. There are no girls in our district so when our female teacher is not there it's death. We go to the temple Friday afternoon's. P-Day rocks. I'm pretty sure we don't even have a choice on the devotionals but they are fun so we hit one Sunday and one Tuesday. I have only worn the brown one so far because as a "one suit Elder" you can always say it's being dry cleaned. Hah I'll use old blacky though. I forgot nothing. We aren't even allowed to listen to music! But we sing lots so it's cool, and not just church music. We fill the showers with beautiful songs. I'll keep you updated on food. We try and hit the hay at 10:30 but my companions who are tired all day all of the sudden aren't tired when it comes that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment