Thursday, November 18, 2010

May 10, 2010




We live in a little town north of Papaeri but it's name escapes me. Most our work is in Papaeri. My comp is an alright sized guy; he used to be my size... He is much bigger than me. I sleep like a rock at night except I get cold with the fan after a while. Although it's saving my life. But yeah it's like 75 and I am cold. I'm a true Tahitian. Oh so last night I gave a talk only to like thirty people but they loved it. Especially because at the end I said that Tahitians are way more humble than Americans. They love when I talk them up. The days are going by really fast here and the weeks are half as long as the days. My comp is a happy fellow. I thought he was disobedient a little but after all the stories I realize he is just Tahitian. And a good one at that. It would be real hard to take their lifestyle and then to come on a mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment