Thursday, November 18, 2010

May 31, 2010




Man, my comp has improved so much. We taught a lot more lessons this week and spent less time at member's houses. I just found out yesterday that before my comp got here it was 0 lessons a week. Then with him and another it was around 8. Now we're rockin around 15. So certainly things are looking bright. He corrects everything I do which is weird. Just the other day he changed where I was taking a leak for no reason... He corrects at least four things everyday and often his reason is that it's hot here and cold in America... Soooooo weird. But it's all good. The lesson in Tahitian was way hard but I handled it alright. It's hard to be nervous when you're talking to a grandma. I live by a river dealy. There are tons here. But the funny thing is I didn't know that for a long time. The trees are so thick that I can barely see past our little fence. Just two days ago I saw a house that I didn't know existed. I have done zero baptisms. We've got a whole bunch that should be coming up soon and also some marriages. I hope I am still here for everything. President in our interview acted like I would be transferred soon. He said me or Punu would be leaving soon but he didn't know which. I love my area, I don't want to serve in Papeete or Faaa with all my heart! I don't speak English except on P-days and often in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment