Thursday, November 18, 2010

September 13, 2010



Well first things first I really don't want you guys to be freaking out. I'm not afraid of a man with a temper. These are like the most friendly people I have ever met. Now, clearly you guys see it as more serious than I did. I'm really not hurt, it's not visible unless you look. I have on bruise still on my elbow, and the one on my head and on the other arm went away. The cut on my hand is almost gone, but it will be a cool scar. I don't like this, I sound like that lady who has been beat by her husband her whole life. Just know that I am fine except for the awkwardness. I'm not sure if he did this to his other companion, he was an American, too. He is just frustrated with this mission, I guess. His Mom told me to ignore him. I'm working on it. He has been cool for the most part lately. I'll have to take a picture of the dent he made in our freezer. That's all I care to say on the matter. I trust your judgement totally, but I am done with the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment