Thursday, November 18, 2010

May 27, 2010


Well my comp tried to tell me to lie in my interview about our work but I said heck no. He tried to tell me what to say like four times.. But he went first and President had heard from our zone leader what was up. I am friends with the zone leader and I just told him for kicks and giggles. Anywho I work has improved majorly since then. Just today my comp stopped at the Catholic church where we talked to a Catholic man who is now taking the lessons and he wants his family too as well. I dunno that was way cool. Also I taught The Joseph Smith Story the other day for the first time in a while. It was flawless French, really none of the words were mine. Stuff like that happens lots. Also I occasionally have a lesson where I sound like an American has only been here for a month. Speaking of which I have my first couple Tahitian lessons coming up with new investigators. Dang it's going be harder than the first week of French for sure. It's all good. Well anywho I better get going. Just know I am alive. Oh and yesterday was my one month anniversary here. It came pretty quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment