Thursday, November 18, 2010

June 23, 2010


This American minister who we teach French gave me a bike seat. He just loves me and I love the guy too. But I commented on how nice his bike seat was and he new we had a long bike ride that day so he gave it to me! I tried arguing with him but he said the Lord told him too.. It's called the "End Zone". Sooooo nice. Also I got backed into by this guy. I like the guy and he never noticed so it's all good. Maybe someday I'll tell him. But the bike didn't receive a scratch. And speaking of the bike, I am getting better all the time at popping wheelies. It's important here. I got a new investigator the other day - William. He's been coming to church. Today we had an awesome lesson. It's our second lesson with this lady and she asked if she could be baptized Sunday. Uh....... Okay maybe after the lessons? As seeing we haven't quite yet told her who Joseph Smith is... Speaking of lessons we have got lots of new people and July is usually way slow but I think we will do well. Also the language is great. As far as French goes I can talk to anyone almost about anything. Of course there are always words I don't get but it's pretty darn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment