Thursday, November 18, 2010

October 4, 2010


We saved a lady from suicide the other day. I just decided to go over and see how the family was doing and when I saw her I asked how she was doing. She responded and told me she was just about to kill herself before we got there... Yeah okayyy. So we took care of that and they're all much better now. I taught a crazy hard lesson to a deaf Jehovah's Witness. Also I taught a Jehovah's Witness missionary, too. We fear no one. We must have looked crazy trying to sign and all... I got a back rub whilst eating by a high guy. I rode a BMX bike from Tiarei to Mahaena which was death. All that and more but I tried to keep it simple and short due to the fact that we are running behind. It's been a crazy two months here but it's all paying off. Just yesterday I received a call from one of the Elders who served here before me just to thank me because he had heard of the progress here. It's really nuts. We went from two little families to like a zillion baptisms in no time.It's weird - everyone knows my old companion had problems and every single person when they first saw me with someone else was really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment