Thursday, November 18, 2010

September 11, 2010


Well it doesn't look like I'll get transferred. I didn't tell President much for my own reasons. My comp has got some serious problems and he apologized sincerely. But still I'm really looking forward to when he leaves (he wants to change missions). President called him to change sectors but he couldn't go there cause of a girl thing. Tuesday is the baptism of that kid who has bailed twice at the last moment. Once about a year ago when he got baptised he didn't come the next day for the confirmation. Once with us his mom said he couldn't just about an hour before. Well this time I'm dunkin him and the next day we're pullin him to church by chains if necessary. Seriously though he's got a testimony and he'll be fine. Next we had a terrible lesson the other day. We started with a prayer and after I asked this lady how she was doing. She started to cry. Her husband sat and looked at her. And this old lady, who I think is his mom, started showing us her drawing she made of the plan of salvation. I was just in shock, it all was happening so fast, I looked over at my companion who was reading the Bible and I realized nothing could get worse. We got passed it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment