Thursday, November 18, 2010

November 15, 2010

Paiti had a little girly fit and tried to fight Cosby but instead he beat up our fridge. That poor thing has been beaten twice in my presence. It's okay we gave him some food and he calmed down. He also spent nearly 12 hours taking two good bikes and making zero. Oh man! Saturday we had 5 baptisms! It was amazing. We got them all taken care of with no problems. And the people who had our cameras took pictures all throughout the ordinance. We deleted them but it was kind of cool to see those action dunk shots. I was stoked I got to be there for that. I'm really sorry we weren't able to get real emails done today or any the last week. I promise I try my very best but I am in the middle if the ocean with minimal connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment