Thursday, November 18, 2010

July 19, 2010


I have only seen like one spider here and he was fairly sized. Almost as big as my hand but I scared him away with a leaf cause I'm a man. Other than that there are way less here than there are at home. The only scary thing are the centipedes that I've seen which are like six inches long and have a pretty poisonous sting. Fishing I caught this one fish that was all brightly colored and rainbowy. I actually caught a couple and then I caught a couple that honestly were growling at me. The fish have some teeth on them and they are ugly. Sundays we just go to the ward by our house in the morning normally then we go to our other ward. We'll take one of our investigators out and teach them if it's in our ward but in the other one they have a class for all of them. This week we went to the baptism of our investigator Tetia. That's my second baptism and both have been from beginning to end. I feel great about it. Also we have a marriage and four baptisms coming up all on the same day. This sector is starting to really really improve. It has gone from one of the crappy sectors to an average one. But as far as baptisms it looks like we are going to be on top. Especially for July which is the worst month here. Ummm yeah so my companion leaves today and I will have two companions. One is an American who is probably near a year and the other is a new Tahitian. I think I will be here for about six more weeks. I will show them the sector then bounce. This is the big transfer right now when everyone changes and the new guys come in. My buddy Elder Pickett is the new assistant, crrrrazy good. Well anywho I'll tell you next week whether my companions are rule followers or rule breakers. Most people are rule breakers here but I'm hoping these two aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment