Thursday, November 18, 2010

May 17, 2010


Man oh man I think I would kill for a good burger right now. I've eaten so many animals but it's all grade D meat. Soooooo many bones and cartilage and fat. I ate a goat the other day and it was alright. Everyone made the sound for me. Baaaaaaaah. Thanks guys... Hmmm so someone died this week. It was the husband of the lady who called me cowboy. It was a sad funeral and my comp was way bummed. So we got almost nothing done in the last two days. Lessons fell through right and left. It's okay I told him I want to work more and he says he does too. Oh so random, I had the ultimate foreigner moment today. I tried to pull a door that said push. I can't read stuff like that! Oh and mom please for the love send me my pajama pants. Other than that I am okay cause my comp gave me a blanket. Maybe send me a sweatshirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment