Thursday, November 18, 2010

October 18, 2010


I've got soooooooo many hikes to take you guys on when we come back. We got our other companion and we are both the boss. It's good - we're still working every minute of everyday which is an experience not all elders have here. His name is Elder Paiti and he comes from Fakarava where I've got that beach house to stay at. He also has a plane. We've certainly got some reasons to go there huh? Elder Paiti is way cool though. He also had an insane companion but his was posses ed and choked him out. I think I made friends with the machete lady just yesterday actually. Otherwise this week has just been average. I got this crazy infection in my eyes that every one's got so they are just as red as the devil's.
Our investigators are for the most part insane except for a few. Just yesterday the lady who we saved from suicide turned around and gave me a smile and a note. I smiled back but it quickly faded when I read yet another note about her husband's crazy beatings and knife threatenings. I'm so sick of crap like this! They are constantly battling. I told her to talk to the stake president cause this is clearly out of our hands. Well that just about does it for me. We're going to go pretty soon and get some hand carved drums and paddles from our bishop. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment