Thursday, November 18, 2010

June 7, 2010



Man it's good here. I looked back in my planner and at the beggining of May we were doing 8 lessons a week. Now we are up to 17 about. We set a goal for 20 this week which is the Zone goal. So if we pull that off it will actually be amazing. Oh and before me they only had like 4 investigators. Now we have 11 families or individuals. I am not amazing, but the work is improving lots. My comp has improved every day since I first met him and now he is incredible. The other day I went on a split with one of the Zone leaders, Elder Picket. I went to his area, Vairo. It was legit. Lots of lessons, lots of good conversations with investigators. The missionary day is very simple. We wake up, eat, study, go out and teach, then go to our faatamaaraa with a member. I drove this crappy French car which like all cars is a stick shift. After a while he asked me how long I had been driving stick? Well, I had driven I think twice on the road and once down our driveway at work... He was surprized. The roads here are nuts but I made excellent time. In the two wards there are I think about 30 active families and a million innactive. Yesterday we went out with some of the Elders Quorum to reactivate a few. We got four in just a few hours. About 25 a month are reactivated. It's weird how that works. Also the encouragement to go on a mission just isn't there. I think at least a quarter don't even consider it. Anywho all is well here. I've gotta bounce. Keep up the good work on the home front. I'm still here in a weird country.

No comments:

Post a Comment